Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's been a while...

Well hello everyone!! Since my last blog post, some exciting things have happened in my life...

Mr. and Mrs.!
I got married!!!
Jonathan and I entered into holy matrimony on September 14, 2013! 
My life moved into hyper drive upon meeting Jonathan. Now it's 4 months later and I still can't believe I have a husband. A godly one at that!!  :)

Because of wedding planning, I didn't make it out on the sidewalk much during our 3 month engagement. About 3 weeks after being married, Jonathan joined my side on the sidewalk and we have been going to the Aborion Mill almost every Saturday since then.

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them
Matthew 18:20


Still the same group of faithful sidewalk soldiers, plus some more new faces. There has been a new church group coming out a couple Saturdays a month. Hope City House of Prayer. Those people are filled with the Joy of the Lord! The first week they come out, they use that time to stand around the building and quietly pray. Their second time out they usually bring some instruments to play and sing songs. They are a blessing!!

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14


BIG NEWS: Harvey Blank, the main abortionist at Founders (He's been killing babies for over 40 years now) had a mal practice lawsuit filed against him. You can read the reports here and here.( the second one is more specifically Dpt. of Health violations)

The 40 Days for Life campaign was held at Founders this past Fall. How wonderful to think that for almost 40 days straight, there were people out on the sidewalk praying for aborion to end in that building! The next 40 D4L will be back at Complete Healthcare for Women on Cleveland Ave. It will be March 5- April 13 from 7am-7pm. You can click here  for more info on how to get involved.

Another great documentary is out on the subject of The Church and Abortion!!! It has some of my favorite Pro Life warriors: RC Sproul, Jr., Patte Smith and John Barros.


It's an hour long. I think they could have done more with it, but it's still fantastic. It's basically encouraging The Church at large to get involved with the greatest evil of our day, right on the Front Lines. Please watch and share. :)

In other related news: Foundation Church had another "abortion mill outreach day" this past Saturday!
Due to weather, sickness and people being out of town, we didn't have quite the turn out as last time. But it was still glorious. We had kids out there singing and holding signs!

The chldren enjoyed holding signs and waving to cars. 


You never know what is going to happen while out on the sidewalk. Most of the morning was fairly "normal"- not a lot of response out of people, getting ignored. There was an outburst from a mother trying to get her 14 year old daughter to come in to murder her grandchild. The daughter refused to go in, Praise the Lord! The mother was LIVID. She screamed at Pastor Mark to shut the F*** up, and threw that four letter word around quite a few more times. Some children were troubled by her outburst, others giggled to themselves saying what a nasty woman. I talked to some of the children and asked if they knew why that woman was so angry. They shook their heads in affirmation as I said she knows what she is trying to do is wrong, we're calling her out on it and she doesn't like it.
Please be in prayer for this young mama, that she can withstand the opposition she faces at home. Pray that the 14 year old's mother will have joy in her heart for a grandbaby.
A beautiful latino woman walked up with another woman. She has an interpretting business and was there to be an interpreter. She didn't know her client was going to get an abortion. She was so upset over it. My heart broke for her.  She talked to us and went in several times to try and get her client out of there.
Before we wrapped up, Pastor Mark wanted to leave with a militant song. So we sang A Mighty Fortress is our God. Once we finished with that we sang a few more. Those kids just love to SING!




My church is hosting our denomination's annual Presbytery and Family Camp. Jonathan and I will be putting together a table/booth presenting our church's involvment in the anti-abortion movement and what we do while out on the sidewalk. We also hope to organize a group to go out to one of the surrounding abortion mills that Saturday. Please be a prayer about that.

Well, I think that's all I got for now, it's good to be back! I hope to keep this up on a regular basis. Being a Keeper of the Home, things like this can be difficult to make time for. :)

Fighting for LIFE,
Mrs. Narwold  (aka- Ashley)







1 comment:

  1. Ashley and Jonathan. Thank you for your commitment to the unborn. Onward Christian soldier!

    ReplyDelete