Monday, March 31, 2014

Cold Hearts, Rainy Day: Frontlines March 29, 2014

This may have been one of the more miserable days I have experienced out at the Abortion Mill. The high was 38 degrees. It was also windy with lots of rain. I, of course, forgot to bring my umbrella (it wasn't raining at  the time). Thankfully, some other SWC graciously shared with us.  We still got drenched.

Pleading for life in the rain and cold... What a man!!
The weather definitely affected our ability to talk to people. Cars driving by on the wet road were so loud it was hard for people to hear us. We did get to hear a couple people's stories. One Indian couple with their beautiful baby girl came in. The driver spoke with Jonathan. He said she was having chest pain and this was were his insurance company said they were covered under. He explained this place is not going to help with that and this is an abortion facility. They said they didn't know that, but stayed inside. An Asian couple came up and told Jonathan that parents on both sides were opposed to them getting an abortion, but they were here just for a consultation. They said they would go and check out WCC down the road. Jonathan told them this place is biased, they only have one option to offer you.

Jonathan spent some time sharing the Gospel and calling out to the people in the waiting room. Unfortunately I didn't think to record it.

I tried to talk to a couple coming up. The girl was nearly in tears, gently saying no thank you. The man she was with told me he didn't want to hear my "b.s.". I pleaded with them in earnest, "Please, we are truly hear to help you! This is not a safe place for her or your baby. Please let us help you!"
I warned people of the malpractice lawsuit that was filed against the abortionist.

Before the rain started pouring down.

There was a man and woman walking up and the man put his hand up and said in a firm tone "Thank you, I don't want to hear what you have to say." Later, he and another man came out and went over to the next building to smoke. I walked over to where they were and asked if they considered adoption. That no woman ever regretted giving her child up for adoption, but nearly every woman has regretted getting an abortion. The man again firmly said he didn't want to hear what I had to say, that he was helping his friend. I told him I know you think you are helping your friend, but you're really not and I wish you could see that. I continued to plead and he would firmly try to shut me up. Eventually I just felt stuck and became so angry I started to cry. My loving husband was there to hold me in his arms and comfort me.

It is so unbelievably frustrating when you are pleading for lives of unborn babies with such earnest and sincerity and you want to offer help and hope to people and they just shut you out. I know it is because they are blind. I was blind once, too. But Oh , Dear Jesus!! So many babies were killed today.  So many consciouses seared.

I watched a recent video of John Barros speaking to a man who has adopted the belief of a false Jesus. It's amazing to me how someone can know the Scripture, talk the talk... and yet bring a "friend" to an abortion facility to murder her baby, all because it's "her choice". The person filming ran out of "tape". John said on Facebook the guy came out trembling and tried to get his friend to come out.
" The people come here believing that Jesus "understands" their situation and is taking their baby back till the time is right..... It is insanity..... Jay's camera ran out of tape.... This young man actually began to tremble and said he would try and get her out... Later he came out crying on the porch talking to her.... Later he came out to get her a blanket with his head hanging not saying a word.... It is absolutely miserable down here watching these things happen... This is what you do to people when churches preach a false gospel..... People end up believing in a false Jesus... An idol they have created.... So Thankful for my Pastors and Elders that preach the truth"


I, too, am thankful for my Pastor, Elders, Deacons, brother and sisters in Christ who know God's truth, who live it out in their day to day lives, and love others enough to tell them when they have erred.

Next week will be my church's "official" first of the month, Abortion Mill outreach. Please pray for favorable weather!!

Don't give up the Fight for Life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment